People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsFAQLog in

Share | 

Georgia: French Minister’s Remarks Wrong Message to Russia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Georgia: French Minister’s Remarks Wrong Message to Russia   Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:34 pm

Quote :
http://www.civil.ge/eng/article.php?id=15949

French Defense Minister Hervé Morin said in an interview with Reuters on October 3 that his country would support Georgia’s NATO-membership bid only if it weren't seen as a threat by Russia.

“Despite all the affection and friendship we have for the Georgians...and I've said this to the head of the Georgian government, it can only happen if it is not seen as an additional threat to Russia,” Reuters quoted the French defense minister as saying.

This is so typical behavior for French diplomats, if France would border Russia I think they would quickly joined RF or at least finlandized themselves to prevent Kremlin getting nervous. To write shortly, this is complete lack of balls. Wink All they do well is barking towards the US, because they know very well that Americans wont invade them for sure.

What is more France is not a member of military structures of NATO just a political ones but is arrogant enough to block everything that they dont like. Either they should become full member or what would be better leave NATO.

Meanwhile this is very important thing to allow Georgia to join and persuade Armenia and Azerbaijan to finally resolve their territorial disputes. Caucasus region is very important because this is a route for Caspian and eventually Middle East oil and gas to Europe. Europeanb countries should take care of the safety of the region destabilized by imperialist policy from Kremlin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Georgia: French Minister’s Remarks Wrong Message to Russia   Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:14 am

Last edited by bobhatersfriend on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Georgia: French Minister’s Remarks Wrong Message to Russia   Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:10 pm

Wrong diagnose. With exception my own Poland which I love and hate in the same time I don't think in such categories "bad and good countries/nations". My motivations is very simple when I think that France deserve criticism (this time even for recidivism) then I criticize them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
towito

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Georgia: French Minister’s Remarks Wrong Message to Russia   Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:06 pm

bobhatersfriend wrote:
i think France is pretty damn awesome =]

Why do You thins so? I have noticed that in almost every hollywood film, peak of romance is to take girlfriend to Paris, even Tom Criuise made proposal on Eiffel Tower. I only noticed it in American Films. And it is almost 100% that in romance film Paris appears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Georgia: French Minister’s Remarks Wrong Message to Russia   Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:39 pm

towito wrote:
bobhatersfriend wrote:
i think France is pretty damn awesome =]

Why do You thins so? I have noticed that in almost every hollywood film, peak of romance is to take girlfriend to Paris, even Tom Criuise made proposal on Eiffel Tower. I only noticed it in American Films. And it is almost 100% that in romance film Paris appears.

I share your notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobhatersfriend

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Georgia: French Minister’s Remarks Wrong Message to Russia   Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:57 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Georgia: French Minister’s Remarks Wrong Message to Russia   

Back to top Go down

Georgia: French Minister’s Remarks Wrong Message to Russia
Page 1 of 1