People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsFAQLog in

Share | 

Putin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Putin   Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:42 pm

OK. What is your opinion about the present elections and Putin?

My opinion is like, it is bad that he is not democratic, but what would happen in Russia if there would be democracy right now? Would oligarchs spread their hands to all the economy and life again? Or is Russian society and economy more developed than that right now?
I am really interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Putin   Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:17 pm

Kiskun wrote:
OK. What is your opinion about the present elections and Putin?

My opinion is like, it is bad that he is not democratic, but what would happen in Russia if there would be democracy right now? Would oligarchs spread their hands to all the economy and life again? Or is Russian society and economy more developed than that right now?
I am really interested.

It was the most boring and lying elections; Putin's gang broke all the laws they could... What is more frustrating it is that people don't give a shit at all...
I am not surprised. I am disgusted. This is all I can say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Putin   Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:34 pm

If Russians don't want democracy, I don't see any reason to pressure them. After all European or American politicians aren't great democrats as well. What is really counts is country policy not political system. It seems that Putin stabilized situation after great thievery of Yeltsin era but I don't expect from him anything above this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sigalind

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Putin   Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 pm

I think that Putin is such guy who shouldnt be in politics!
Maybe he is tough or something,but he would shut his mouth a little more...
He is in russia,not in the world...he should handle with problems of "her" own country,not in other countries.He or she is russian dictator,and i think that he should be more patient and peaceful,not so aggressive.
WORLD IS NOT RUSSIA AND RUSSIA IS NOT THE WORLD!

Just...be patient,nahui!
And get peace in Georgia!
Get peace in Baltics...in Europe...in the world...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arseeni

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Putin   Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:57 pm

Thats right!!
I think that Putin havent really realized the point of his meaning in politics, or he has realized it too well. Its always been smart and dumb politics but putin is the last one. He really thinks that he rules the world, but like the forespeaker said, russia isnt the world. Bad is that putin still leades the politics in russia and medvedjev is the ragdoll of his power. Putin has done very wisely to gain his reputation in dumb soviet union kind of people and that he is back on the throne of russia is very likely to happen soon after medvedjev. and then it is only matter of time when third world war begins, because the arrangements is done right now. Putin is and will be a dictator kind of "leader" and that is bad for all when the history repeats himself (you know what I mean. BEWARE OF PUTINS TERROR, I only wish that somebody assasinates him soon. good day fellows! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putin   

Back to top Go down

Putin
Page 1 of 1