People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.
 
HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsFAQLog in

Share | 
 

 To Poland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:13 pm

«Trayus» wrote:
Quote :
..I have seen recently scientific research, a comparison of DNA structures of European countries. It was clear that the most genetically similar people to us Poles were Hungarians...

Really? That's intresting, where'd You seen it? On some channel or site?

By the way, did they include Czech's and other Slavic countries? I would find it rather strange and fascinating that Hungarians are more similar to us than Czech's or Slovakians. 0_o

Here you have
http://hpgl.stanford.edu/publications/Science_2000_v290_p1155.pdf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«Trayus»

avatar

Number of posts : 193
Age : 27
Localisation : Poland, Gorzów Wielkopolski
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:20 pm

Humm indeedy, that's intresting, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PdM

avatar

Number of posts : 77
Localisation : Land of ducks and potatoes
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:28 pm

Rzepa: I don't want to quarrel with you in politics here, in english.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

avatar

Number of posts : 319
Age : 31
Localisation : Hungary, Kecskemét
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:02 pm

It is true that as for Y-chromosome examinations Hungarians, Poles and Ukranians have the highest percentage of those genes which derive from the very first Homo sapiens sapiens settlers of Europe. More particularly, males who can derive themselves from the very first Adam of Europe.
As for Mythocondrial DNA, Hungarians, Bascs and Sami (Lapp) people have the highest percentage of those who are from the very first Homo sapiens sapiens settlers of Europe. More particularly, women who can derive themselves from the very first Eve of Europe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

avatar

Number of posts : 319
Age : 31
Localisation : Hungary, Kecskemét
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:04 pm

By the way, I'd like to ask which are the nations (top 2-3) with who you feel the greatest relation? Who are the greatest brothers for Poles?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:23 pm

You know, I think that generally we have no such nations that we consider to be really special brothers. Most of Poles know Polish-Hungarian friendship saying but duo to lack of special contacts recently our relation are undeveloped I would say. Attitude towards Hungarian people is positive in general.

When they make polls about our favorite neighbors always Czechs and Slovaks are the first. The US always is quite popular on other rankings.


Last edited by on Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«Trayus»

avatar

Number of posts : 193
Age : 27
Localisation : Poland, Gorzów Wielkopolski
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:12 pm

Aye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

avatar

Number of posts : 319
Age : 31
Localisation : Hungary, Kecskemét
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:46 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:
You know, I think that generally we have no such nations that we consider to be really special brothers. Most of Poles know Polish-Hungarian friendship saying but duo to lack of special contacts recently our relation are undeveloped I would say. Attitude towards Hungarian people is positive in general.

When they make polls about our favorite neighbors always Czechs and Slovaks are the first. The US always is quite popular on other rankings.

Ah, but it is nice we are also among the top ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

avatar

Number of posts : 319
Age : 31
Localisation : Hungary, Kecskemét
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:41 pm

So what is Poland heading towards now? Are you satisfied with life there? Are you satisfied with the future?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:58 pm

If we don’t surrender all the attributes of sovereignty to Brussels, I think that we can build a successful country. We need to wait a bit till current generation of politicians go away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

avatar

Number of posts : 319
Age : 31
Localisation : Hungary, Kecskemét
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:58 pm

Do Poles have significant trading with Sweden and the Scandinavian countries because of the Bothnian Sea?

By the way I have already wanted to say that I like your picture very much, Rzeczy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:53 pm

I have not such detailed knowledge about Sweden and Scandinavia. For sure in import/export statistics they are below major European countries. I know that we sell energy via under-Baltic cable to Sweden. Volvo have big factory in Wroclaw and IKEA’s are all over around of us Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

avatar

Number of posts : 319
Age : 31
Localisation : Hungary, Kecskemét
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:25 am

Rzeczpospolita wrote:
I have not such detailed knowledge about Sweden and Scandinavia. For sure in import/export statistics they are below major European countries. I know that we sell energy via under-Baltic cable to Sweden. Volvo have big factory in Wroclaw and IKEA’s are all over around of us Wink

And rather Sweden than Russia or USA, right? Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:47 am

I think that we trade with US more. About Russia, we export many goods and import mostly gas and oil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

avatar

Number of posts : 319
Age : 31
Localisation : Hungary, Kecskemét
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:53 pm

Reacting to your question in another topic I would also like to ask you something similar: which are the neighbours you like the least in Poland?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:12 pm

Kiskun wrote:
Reacting to your question in another topic I would also like to ask you something similar: which are the neighbours you like the least in Poland?

I'm trying to not think from such negative perspective, who is the worst Smile
I think that this wont be a surprise if I write that Germany and Russia are always at the bottom of surveys. If you ask about governments, add batka Luka and his Belarus. In Germany, Poland and Czech Republic are always at the bottom as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

avatar

Number of posts : 319
Age : 31
Localisation : Hungary, Kecskemét
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:36 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:
Kiskun wrote:
Reacting to your question in another topic I would also like to ask you something similar: which are the neighbours you like the least in Poland?

I'm trying to not think from such negative perspective, who is the worst Smile
I think that this wont be a surprise if I write that Germany and Russia are always at the bottom of surveys. If you ask about governments, add batka Luka and his Belarus. In Germany, Poland and Czech Republic are always at the bottom as well.

Ohh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:43 pm

Polish vice-PM (minister of agriculture) Andrzej Lepper was dismissed yesterday because some of his people were caught demanding a bribe, they claim that money were destined to Lepper. Because of this Lepper a leader of junior coalition party want to leave coalition. Kaczynski bros will probably try to convince members of Lepper party to support government without Lepper. If they fail, we will have the new parliamentary elections.

Myself, I'm happy that they kicked out Lepper no matter what was a reason Smile His party "Samoobrona" (Self-defense) is totally ruled by this guy, former leader of peasant rioters! Basically they settled the meaning of the word 'populism' to the new before unreachable level. Popular mostly among poor farmers, sometimes I'm really deeply saddened that some people really believe in this crap that he is talking about without shame. His party consist from loyal post-communist officials of lower degree and complete fools whom gained seat in parliament just because they listen to Lepper every word.

UPDATE: Samoobrona party decided to stay in coalition without Lepper in government for now and they expect to see some evidence. They are simply afraid of the new elections...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

avatar

Number of posts : 319
Age : 31
Localisation : Hungary, Kecskemét
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:00 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:
Polish vice-PM (minister of agriculture) Andrzej Lepper was dismissed yesterday because some of his people were caught demanding a bribe, they claim that money were destined to Lepper. Because of this Lepper a leader of junior coalition party want to leave coalition. Kaczynski bros will probably try to convince members of Lepper party to support government without Lepper. If they fail, we will have the new parliamentary elections.

Myself, I'm happy that they kicked out Lepper no matter what was a reason Smile His party "Samoobrona" (Self-defense) is totally ruled by this guy, former leader of peasant rioters! Basically they settled the meaning of the word 'populism' to the new before unreachable level. Popular mostly among poor farmers, sometimes I'm really deeply saddened that some people really believe in this crap that he is talking about without shame. His party consist from loyal post-communist officials of lower degree and complete fools whom gained seat in parliament just because they listen to Lepper every word.

UPDATE: Samoobrona party decided to stay in coalition without Lepper in government for now and they expect to see some evidence. They are simply afraid of the new elections...

Down with all rotten post-communists!!! At least YOU reach something if we cannot!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

avatar

Number of posts : 319
Age : 31
Localisation : Hungary, Kecskemét
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:37 pm

So, Poles, are you satisfied with the results of the parliamentary elections? I am. As for how we hear it here, this party seems to be one which we would need also here. But of course we don't know about its reliability, how corrupt, how many old comrades are there and so on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:14 pm

PO claims to be liberal conservative and they are neither... (otherwise they would earn my vote) I did not vote for any mainstream party cause they all make me sick. I voted for UPR candidate and will continue to do so in the future if nothing change (and this is highly unlikely).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
towito

avatar

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:17 pm

I think we are nowdays (after elections) probably somehwere between economic miracle and 13.12.1981. (ex PM vision)

PO Party promised that Poland will be second Irland, eariler we had to be second Japan (Wałesa).

I think PiS party had not idea of how country should look like, they had just name - "4 RP" and was focused on infernal conflicts and past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«Trayus»

avatar

Number of posts : 193
Age : 27
Localisation : Poland, Gorzów Wielkopolski
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:15 am

I'm satisfied that PO won, it is clear to me that it'll be a lot more calmer in the parliament, not so many aggressive hostility, it already IS calmer actually.

I believe PO and PSL coalition would be a more prosperus one rather then PiS-LPR-Samoobrona, which Poland already we have suffered through.

Quote :
I did not vote for any mainstream party cause they all make me sick. I voted for UPR candidate and will continue to do so in the future if nothing change (and this is highly unlikely).

Face it, UPR will never get votes more then 2% in the form in which are they now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:23 pm

«Trayus» wrote:

Face it, UPR will never get votes more then 2% in the form in which are they now.

Too bad for Poland if you are right. However I prefer to "waste" my vote voting on UPR which don't make it than waste my vote voting on PiS or PO which do make it.

PO even don't started to rule and they are already accepting ridiculous Fundamental Rights charter of the EU reform (read "constitutional") treaty. I have bothered to read this and this is even funny BS to the moment when you realize that this is for serious! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
towito

avatar

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: To Poland   Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:19 am

PO party won thanks to Poles working abroud like this ones:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcjtt3b-zN8

Almost 2 mln of Poles exiled mother country looking for some fine job in last 2 years. They mainly live in UK and choosed liberalism (PO) than socialism (PiS).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: To Poland   

Back to top Go down
 
To Poland
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Poland approves forcible castration for paedophiles
» Victor Afolabi
» "Night Wolves" demand to lift the ban on entry to Poland
» Poland's transition to the euro is postponed for at least five years
» 1:25,000 Maps of Poland

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Are Same Everywhere :: Political :: Other countries-
Jump to: