People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsFAQLog in

Share | 

Traitors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Voodoo

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Traitors   Thu May 17, 2007 8:35 am

So what shall we do with traitors like Mark Sirőkil, Dmitri Linter and Maksim Reva. cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risto

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Thu May 17, 2007 8:39 am

Kaspar wrote:
So what shall we do with traitors like Mark Sirőkil, Dmitri Linter and Maksim Reva. cherry

Well you can't change their way of thinking Neutral , unless you show them some money to keep quiet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissukristel

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Thu May 17, 2007 11:26 am

Mad
My first reaction would be to send them out, back to sweet beloved ROSIJA. But if they are not russian citizens (and I belive they are not) we can't do that.
put them to jail for a long time. keep them away from the streets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerDieDas

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Thu May 17, 2007 11:31 am

Quote :

Best of all without court process. Estonian government should show the people what should be done with all policy opponents of Ansip. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voodoo

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Thu May 17, 2007 1:27 pm

DerDieDas they serve interests of Russia, they are traitors to Estonia.

Whats your problem, cant you look things from other point of view(instead russism) or have you problem with brain, that you cant understand it?
Or you think that Estonia should be ruled by Russia, if it is so, to this kind of people i say, go back to Russia and take your Lasnamäe panel houses with you. Enjoy that "democracy", "free journalism" "freedom of speech", enjoy it untill you can, becouse this kind of system leads you to hell, where you came from(cccp). Some russians think that those people fight for russians interestsin Estonia. You wish, Russia has material interests, you would be only victims as always in Russia plans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Thu May 17, 2007 1:31 pm

I have resolution to that.

We put them to jail, when its time to release them we but them to another jail.
And we do that again and again.

Maybe they then will realize, what’s difference between Liberation and "Liberation". Wink

Last edited by on Thu May 17, 2007 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://people.do-talk.com
Krissukristel

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Thu May 17, 2007 1:31 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
Quote :

Best of all without court process. Estonian government should show the people what should be done with all policy opponents of Ansip. Exclamation
well, we cant do that, we are not Russia. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypno
Intelligent member

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Thu May 17, 2007 6:35 pm

Krissukristel wrote:
DerDieDas wrote:
Quote :

well, we cant do that, we are not Russia. Laughing
Well said Smile

And why shouldn't we put people to jail, who organized those 'protests'? They were nothing but marauding looting parties for the ones who took part in it. And you can say whatever you want against Ansip here (there are quite a few people here who have publically opposed him by the way, no one has been put to jail or killed, like Putin does), it's your right to do so. But everything must fit the borders of the law. Like in every other democratic country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerDieDas

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Thu May 17, 2007 7:42 pm

If estonian police can evince their organization of looting and other things, then it would be OK. But if they put them to jail just for a protest organisation, then it would be just an political motive. It seems, that the pilice don´t have a direct evidences.

Quote :
like Putin does

Have you any evidence for it? I could also say, that this killed guy in Estonia was killed in order of Ansip, just because "it is so". scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissukristel

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Thu May 17, 2007 7:55 pm

Quote :
If estonian police can evince their organization of looting and other things, then it would be OK. But if they put them to jail just for a protest organisation, then it would be just an political motive
If that would be the case, it would be true.
but first night around 600 ppl got arrested. most of them were released as soon as possible. the ones who were just looting and "went with the masses". we have tons of pics and videos with them breaking the windows, stealing hugo boss stuff and other things, and attcking the police. and I mean tons of stuff like this. most of those ppl got released as soon as judge and prosecutor got to them. they will still be prosecuted, but later (evidence will be videos of them, and pics).
Those who got arrested for a long period of time are organizers. And if police says they have enough evidence to prove it, I belive them. after all, we are liberal country enough to let ppl attacking police and attacking our gouvernmental servers to go home same day. and I have no doubt when those ppl will go to court the evidence will be released to the media and we can judge ourselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypno
Intelligent member

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Thu May 17, 2007 9:57 pm

You want pictures for proof? Here:
http://tuvasta.politsei.ee/eng/index.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Fri May 18, 2007 6:50 am

Quote :
well, we cant do that, we are not Russia.

Well said

Well said?... mere words...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
terker

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Tue May 22, 2007 10:47 am

Well, I can't see how are they traitors, they fight for their thing. For the restoration of the evil empire.
:-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3 Alarms

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Tue May 22, 2007 3:13 pm

i think may be better is to remove their citizenship and then sent them to "Rosija" where life is great and where they wanna be. I dont wanna be cruel estonian who stands between them and theyr dreamland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissukristel

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Tue May 22, 2007 4:18 pm

teerull wrote:
i think may be better is to remove their citizenship and then sent them to "Rosija" where life is great and where they wanna be. I dont wanna be cruel estonian who stands between them and theyr dreamland.
lmao!
As mush as I would support this with two hands, I dont see legal way for that happening. we may take away the citizenship, but to send citizenshipless (is that a word?) ppl to russia I dont see happening. why would russia accept ppl that are not his citizens. basically i dont think we can make russia accept them, thats all.
but I agree, if estonia is such a horrible place for some of them to live, why not to move. Its only few hours away, no one asks them to speak this disgusting estonian languague, and Im more then sure that alot of estonians not only would buy them a trainticket to russia, but would give a packet of sunflowerseeds on the way.

You'd think we have built an iron curtain around Estonia where no one can leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patrickg

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Tue May 22, 2007 4:40 pm

Krissukristel wrote:

You'd think we have built an iron curtain around Estonia where no one can leave.

Well no, Estonia isn't Russia Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3 Alarms

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Tue May 22, 2007 5:15 pm

well but if we make good advertise then may be Russia wants them as heroes and take them with open hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voodoo

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Tue May 22, 2007 5:26 pm

As far i know, Putin supports returners.
But driveing people people away isnt nice act it wouldnt make things better but worse.
Government must make some big steps in fallowing issues: history, media, language, dialogue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPF

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Tue May 22, 2007 6:48 pm

putin doesn't want russians because russians are good propaganda material...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volmer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:34 pm

I'd say we remove their citizenship and ban them from our country. Like Giovanni Sposato was banned ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:03 pm

volmer wrote:
I'd say we remove their citizenship and ban them from our country. Like Giovanni Sposato was banned ^^

Just like they did in old good soviet times...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volmer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:56 pm

As much as I remember, nobody was kicked out of the soviet states. As a fact, almost nobody wasn't allowed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:26 pm

volmer wrote:
As much as I remember, nobody was kicked out of the soviet states. As a fact, almost nobody wasn't allowed out.

You are mistaken. Lots of people were sent out of the country and denationalized. Like Vasiliy Aksenov, a soviet writer (pretty good, btw), for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:17 pm

Vladimir Bukovski was exchanged for leader of Chilean communist party Luis Corvalan.

Generally I support the idea of expelling from the country representatives of ethnic minorities who are suspected to cause danger to the security of the country. This not only applies to Russian nationalists in Baltic states but also to Muslim fanatics in Europe and or others similar people. However I think that they should preserve the rights to disposition of their goods in the territory of such country. I don't support confiscates of their private property.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DuuR

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   Tue May 20, 2008 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traitors   

Back to top Go down

Traitors