People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsFAQLog in

Share | 

occupation or liberation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Earthland

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:18 pm

I must say that Russia is more nationalistic country than some others. But at the same time we must admit that we have blamed them in ridicolous things in which they aren't guilty.

And Russians should admit that sometimes it really hard to think good of them. In youtube I only read comments and letters that really piss me of.

One Russian send me 18 letters like this:

Quote :
FUCK OFF U ESTONIAN NAZI ASSHOLE!!! I HATE U ESTONIAN NAZI BRAINLESS MORON!!! DIE AND BURN IN HELL WITH YOUR FUHRER HITLER UGLY ASSHOLE!!!

And who can blame me in thinking bad of Russians after comment like this one:

Quote :
I didn't see your shity video baltic coward. You can enjoy some more time the so-called independence after that we will back! estonia is part of Russia since 1721.

Or this one:

Quote :
A retard moron who need get life or his head on pole in Moscow

Espeacially liked this one:

Quote :
Long live the German-Russian alliance! Together we will control Central Europe again as it should be!

So, sometimes it's very difficult to think somethng good of Russians. Even in Tõnismäe they sayed that deporting us was very right.

But I don't see any reason for hating all Russians, I know that all of them aren't such idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:38 pm

In the beginning of the 90s there was a period when in fact there was no government in Chechnya, the situation there was out of control of the Russian government. The place was invaded with Islamic radicals, who kidnapped people, killed Russians and Chechens that didn’t support them. Unlike Estonia that tried to become part of Europe when it got free.
Quote :
Or is Russians the ones who should decide what is best for them?
Yup, we shall decide what's best for us. And if someone wants to do something that's good for them but bad for us we won't ignore it.
Quote :

Maybe there are some radicals who would kill Russians because they have killed their families for years, but thats also why
Not maybe! There were radicals who did kill Russians. Not all Chechens supported them. And don’t tell me Russians killed their families for years ‘cause it’s not true and you know that. And your young man on TV who hates Russia is very civilized ‘cause he hates Russia not Estonia… it’s clear.

Yeah, and all that shit happened long before Putin. There wasn’t any way to solve the problem other than the war. Because it wasn’t simple Chechens who stirred the thing up – it was terrorists from all over the world, just like in Afghanistan now.
Chechnya is a very specific area. However, whether you like it or not it is Russian territory. There is no war at the moment and things getting better little by little there.
To be perfectly honest, I don’t hate Chechens or anyone, but I’d prefer our government to build a wall around the place so no one could penetrate from there. Looks like it’s impossible so we’ve got what we’ve got. Both sides suffered a lot and had so much pain through that…

I’m half asleep already so fuck them all, I’m going to bed... See you later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:45 pm

Quote :
I must say that Russia is more nationalistic country than some others. But at the same time we must admit that we have blamed them in ridicolous things in which they aren't guilty.....
ne Russian send me 18 letters like this:
Quote:
FUCK OFF U ESTONIAN NAZI ASSHOLE!!! I HATE U ESTONIAN NAZI BRAINLESS MORON!!! DIE AND BURN IN HELL WITH YOUR FUHRER HITLER UGLY ASSHOLE!!!
And who can blame me in thinking bad of Russians after comment like this one:

Russia isn't nationalistic country. There are loads of different people living here quite peacefully. That guy you reffered to is an idiot. Shit happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vJ

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:45 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
Quote :
Think about it if Chechnya would be free they wouldn't do such things.

Bulshit! This place would become (as it has happened before) a centre of international terrorism and slave-trade and other nasty things... No one would be happy to have such a neighbour.

I quess that's all you have been told about chechnya but w/e...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:35 pm

vJ wrote:
NowhereMan wrote:
Quote :

Bulshit! This place would become (as it has happened before) a centre of international terrorism and slave-trade and other nasty things... No one would be happy to have such a neighbour.

Where are the FACTS??? I'm longing to hear the truth. What have YOU been told about the war? that stupid russians got drunk and decided to bomb poor chechnya 'cause they had nothing else to do?

GIVE ME DISCLOSING FACTS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:58 pm

Brrr… that dude made me lose my temper… doesn’t happen to me usually..
Anyways, I just wanted to tell you, my friends, that not everyone who hates Russia is your friend.
Just ‘cause Chechnya wanted to be independent from Russia doesn’t mean they wanted to be democratic. The fact that they killed Russians doesn’t mean they shared European values. (should I say lol here?) While you flirting with them (I mean terrorists, not chechen shepherds), they will invade your homes, and they won’t lisp with you about democracy and other pleasant things, they will just cut off your heads without unnecessary sentiments… You are mad at the soviets because you didn’t have “snickers” in the stores for 50 years…okay, but you should thank Russia for not letting Islamite pest spread all over the Europe.. Mark my words!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vJ

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:06 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
vJ wrote:
NowhereMan wrote:
Quote :

Where are the FACTS??? I'm longing to hear the truth. What have YOU been told about the war? that stupid russians got drunk and decided to bomb poor chechnya 'cause they had nothing else to do?

GIVE ME DISCLOSING FACTS!

nah not drunk..

maybe a drunk russian blew up a 7 story building so that putin got a reason to attack to chechnya.. bomb the whole land and then kill civilians and torture them.. I have seen documents about tortured chechnyas..
people disappearing daily etc..
yeah, chechnyans are all terrorists who deserve to be killed, or liberated from life?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:12 pm

Quote :
yeah, chechnyans are all terrorists who deserve to be killed, or liberated from life?

And all russians are drunk pigs who love Putin and like to kill poor chechens? What documents have you seen? Why don't you share this information with "democratic society"?... You hate russia and helps you to conceal your own worthlessness, that's it. You need some counseling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vJ

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:26 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
Quote :

And all russians are drunk pigs who love Putin and like to kill poor chechens?

not all, but most of them..

I saw this documentary long ago, I dont think you can see it from russian channels.
but, cant even remember the name, but sure I could try to find you some docs to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:37 pm

vJ wrote:
NowhereMan wrote:
Quote :
I saw this documentary long ago, I dont think you can see it from russian channels.
but, cant even remember the name, but sure I could try to find you some docs to watch.

1st, and the most important! Let’s try to be tolerant and live in peace at least here.

2nd, Everyday I go to work (I work at school and a computer store) and I see that MOST people here are sober and peaceful, so don’t insult me.

3rd, I have seen and read a lot of things about what we are talking about now. I’ve heard a lot of different and sometimes opposite opinions from different people. As you can see I have unlimited access to the internet and consequently the same information as you do. I forgot when I last watched Russian programs… no actually, I did… Last week I saw a good documentary about the crimes committed by Stalin. And on sunday I watched a wonderful talk-show about that american anti-missile system in Europe. There was even expert from the US who represented American position and some Russian experts whose position was very different from “official line”… anyway, every time when I feel that they trying to wash my brains I switch over to another station or turn off the TV and go to bbcrussian.com or somewhere else… it’s easy.

As for your documentary, give me a link and I’ll have a look at it. But why are so sure that everything they say is true? I mean, I have read a book that said Paul McCartney died in the 60s… Still can’t figure out… who was performing in the red square in 2003?

Best regards!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vJ

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:00 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
vJ wrote:
NowhereMan wrote:
Quote :

1st, and the most important! Let’s try to be tolerant and live in peace at least here.

2nd, Everyday I go to work (I work at school and a computer store) and I see that MOST people here are sober and peaceful, so don’t insult me.

3rd, I have seen and read a lot of things about what we are talking about now. I’ve heard a lot of different and sometimes opposite opinions from different people. As you can see I have unlimited access to the internet and consequently the same information as you do. I forgot when I last watched Russian programs… no actually, I did… Last week I saw a good documentary about the crimes committed by Stalin. And on sunday I watched a wonderful talk-show about that american anti-missile system in Europe. There was even expert from the US who represented American position and some Russian experts whose position was very different from “official line”… anyway, every time when I feel that they trying to wash my brains I switch over to another station or turn off the TV and go to bbcrussian.com or somewhere else… it’s easy.

As for your documentary, give me a link and I’ll have a look at it. But why are so sure that everything they say is true? I mean, I have read a book that said Paul McCartney died in the 60s… Still can’t figure out… who was performing in the red square in 2003?

Best regards!

no sorry man didn't mean to insult you by any means.
I know not all russians are assholes, there are alot assholes here in finland too for example, but most of us are ok people..
I like to watch historical documentaries from tv, associated with world wars and stuff.. I'll try to find some, dunno how though lol Razz
tomorroes, its late now and I gotta wake up early, bie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earthland

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:19 pm

come on
pointless arguing and in wrong topic too (: .
Think about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estestest

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:18 pm

DerDieDas wrote:
There is no need to "love" someone. Soviet army liberated Estonia from nazis and this is a fact. study

and then they occupied us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Communist Gipsy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:41 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vJ

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 pm

International Hate wrote:
this has not much to do with the topic subject, but i have a question for you who know history of Tallinn. Once i were in Tallinn, somebody said me that during the nazi occupation time Tartu maantee (or some else) was renamed to Hitler maantee, and maybe later to Stalin maantee. Is that true? I can't really remember who told me so, but i think he was estonian. I also think i was a bit drunk, so i have no reference on this Smile Just asked for curiosity

well weren't all major roads named by their leader during the war?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Communist Gipsy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:38 pm

-

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vJ

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:17 pm

vJ wrote:

well weren't all major roads named by their leader during the war?
I don't know. I guess some was, atleast there was Stalingrad etc... But i'm interested in details, sounds like interesting piece of history

Stalingrad, Leningrad, Alexandria (by alexander the makedonian, he nameda dozen cities to alexandria Razz ) etc.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypno
Intelligent member

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:54 pm

this has not much to do with the topic subject, but i have a question for you who know history of Tallinn. Once i were in Tallinn, somebody said me that during the nazi occupation time Tartu maantee (or some else) was renamed to Hitler maantee, and maybe later to Stalin maantee. Is that true? I can't really remember who told me so, but i think he was estonian. I also think i was a bit drunk, so i have no reference on this Smile Just asked for curiosity
Maybe, but I do remember the current Viru Väljak (Square) being the Third Reich Square or something like that during nazi regime and Stalin's Square (I think) during the soviet? Not sure about the names but I know it was renamed...

And my hometown, Kuressaare, was named Kingissepa until our independence, after a communist (there is still a city named Kingissepa between Narva and St. Petersburg).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
svybski

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Independence for Chechnya   Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:10 am

NowhereMan wrote:
Anyways, I just wanted to tell you, my friends, that not everyone who hates Russia is your friend.
Just ‘cause Chechnya wanted to be independent from Russia doesn’t mean they wanted to be democratic. The fact that they killed Russians doesn’t mean they shared European values. (should I say lol here?) While you flirting with them (I mean terrorists, not chechen shepherds), they will invade your homes, and they won’t lisp with you about democracy and other pleasant things, they will just cut off your heads without unnecessary sentiments… You are mad at the soviets because you didn’t have “snickers” in the stores for 50 years…okay, but you should thank Russia for not letting Islamite pest spread all over the Europe.. Mark my words!

*marking your words*

Evil or Very Mad GGRRRRRRRrrrrr..... Give Independence = Freedom to Chechnya! NOW!!

Neutral (despite the religion they adhere to)

And to Tatarstan. And Kabardians, Karelians and to so many more....
Please? If we ask nicely? Shocked

naaahhh!!! they will get it anyway !! king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:30 am

telkola wrote:
NowhereMan wrote:

We hope it strongly!

*marking your words*

Evil or Very Mad GGRRRRRRRrrrrr..... Give Independence = Freedom to Chechnya! NOW!!

Neutral (despite the religion they adhere to)

And to Tatarstan. And Kabardians, Karelians and to so many more....
Please? If we ask nicely? Shocked

naaahhh!!! they will get it anyway !! king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:09 am

Why do YOU ask for their independence? Why don't you go to chechnya and find out what they really want?
I personally would be happy if chechnya was someone eslse's land... The price, russians paid, was too high for this... peace of shit...
And I'm a little bit angry with you my finno-ugric friends! You should contribute the finno-ugric people in Russia to develop their culture and economy, instead of supporting those idiots who kill people and destroy their own land.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:58 am

They don't destroy their own land by themselves, obviously why they should?
With a little help of Russian soldiers. Razz ( Not entirely their own at the moment anyway).
Well I heard that not long ago drunk Russian soldiers killed a 20 year old Chechenyan woman by a car crash. Many people hate the cituation and run away from there towards the west. I'm sure they have a lot of reasons why they should get independence, as we do.

Quote :
You should contribute the finno-ugric people in Russia to develop their culture and economy, instead of supporting those idiots who kill people and destroy their own land.

Doubt if that's possible, they may not be able since Kremlin won't let that happen. Why won't You give them independence with fair borders if they cause so many problems?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:31 am

Quote :
Doubt if that's possible, they may not be able since Kremlin won't let that happen.

They don't even try. And seems like Kremlin don't mind that they support chechens...
Quote :
Why won't You give them independence with fair borders if they cause so many problems?

I'm really sorry but I can't. Here's the address you may want to start out with: Kremlin, Moscow, Russian Federation.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«Trayus»

Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:43 pm

Quote :
They don't even try. And seems like Kremlin don't mind that they support chechens...

I meant material support. And I believe that they do have something against it.

[qoute]I'm really sorry but I can't. Here's the address you may want to start out with: Kremlin, Moscow, Russian Federation.[/quote]

I'm not adressing the request directly to You. Don't You get away from the topic with Your sarcasm...You..You! I'm just asking why not?!

Oh and give me that adress it may come very handy, Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NowhereMan

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:21 pm

Quote :
I'm not adressing the request directly to You. Don't You get away from the topic with Your sarcasm...You..You! I'm just asking why not?!

I don't mind.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: occupation or liberation   

Back to top Go down

occupation or liberation
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next