People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.
 
HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsFAQLog in

Share | 
 

 Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:12 pm

Estonski wrote:

I was born after the USSR breakup but one of the reasons i like USSR is that PEDERASTIA (Fagginess) was a criminal act. You got like 10 years in military-regime prison jail for that.

If im wrong correct me please.

Such practice was nothing new in communist countries. I'm conservative and I oppose such parades because this is private issue of every adult person. What adults do in home or some lets say gay clubs this is their private problem and the state should not interfere. Basic freedom must be respected. Think about it, if you want jail homosexuals then you need special police apparatus to invigilate ALL citizens. This is nothing else but Soviet style police-state. If they are interested about your sexual orientation then they are interested also about EVERYTHING what you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:15 pm

NowhereMan wrote:
This is the most popular topic..... I wonder why Question

This is very easy question Smile

Because every idiot have opinion on this issue otherwise about taxation for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobhatersfriend



Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:16 am

--


Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:54 pm

bobhatersfriend wrote:
lol i'm conservative too >.>

did you know 55% of my high school is bisexual

for some reason, in the USA right now, its very popular to be bisexual.. i think its stupid.. but like yeah.. i don't have anything against them. .its there life >.>

Considering the age of your friends, I would not treat their comment too serious. They don't really know about what they are talking about...

However when you say about such trends being "popular" I must sadly point out that if so this means that somebody is trying to popularize such behavior. The worst thing is that such propaganda is directed to our children because this is easy target like with TV advertisements. If you don't believe that homosexual lobby working hard on this supported by the left wing establishment look at this two short internet movies. This is instruction for their people in schools, tapes were quickly removed from YouTube because some homosexual agenda activists accused them about property right violations!

A must see!
http://www.massresistance.org/media/video/brainwashing.html

Did you have any contact with such or maybe different kind of homosexual propaganda in your school in the US?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypno
Intelligent member
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Age : 28
Localisation : Kuressaare, Estonia
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:03 pm

I think that talking about homosexuality at school is necessary to some degree but not at that young age (tho also not in the last years of school as by then we already have all our opinions and it'll be harder to change anything). And I also didn't like the use of citations from bible used at the end... I mean the book is more fictional than the Lord of the Rings...

_________________
I <3 Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:53 pm

Note that they told the children that guy played by Robin Williams (playing father who is denied contact with his children pretend to be "house-grandmother" to met them everyday)is transsexual! This is big lie and have nothing to do with this film.



Quote :
tho also not in the last years of school as by then we already have all our opinions and it'll be harder to change anything

I completely disagree with this statement however this is not connected with homosexuality but rather with role of school, so I will open the new thread abut it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobhatersfriend



Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:58 am

--


Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grims assistant

avatar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:31 pm

Hypno wrote:
bobhatersfriend wrote:
i think iz ok if a gay person has a kid.. but if iz a gay couple that adopt a kid.. well i think thats nasty.. the kid will probably end up being homosexual or idk...
Gay couple kids tend to be more normal than regular kids Razz

And WTF gays are not allowed to donate blood? That's nonsense. I haven't heard that EVER! If it's true tho, then correct me with some sources Razz

Dude how can they be more NORMAl then REGULAR kids? Doesent normal mean regular?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypno
Intelligent member
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Age : 28
Localisation : Kuressaare, Estonia
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:49 pm

Dude, 'regular' kids nowadays are nowhere near normal Razz Many of them drink, smoke and do millions of other crazy things you all probably know already.

And it was just my opinion.

_________________
I <3 Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
towito

avatar

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:12 pm

I ihink that possibility of having kids is not matter of sexual orientation, it is rather matter of personality. Couple of gays may be better parents than heterosexuals who beat ther children to death.-we had such cases in Poland and in Your countiers also it must happend Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rzeczpospolita

avatar

Number of posts : 390
Age : 36
Localisation : Gdansk, Poland
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:20 pm

towito wrote:
I ihink that possibility of having kids is not matter of sexual orientation, it is rather matter of personality. Couple of gays may be better parents than heterosexuals who beat ther children to death.-we had such cases in Poland and in Your countiers also it must happend Mad

If we consider that among homosexuals there is quite similar percent of aggressive people then this argument don't give them any advantage. (or rather don't reduce advantage of heterosexual couples. )

Beside of that, this absurdity itself, this argument. One could also try to proof that Hitler was better than Stalin because he is responsible for death of lesser amount of people! Obvious absurd.

The child need both, mother and father. Every abnormal situation is wrong, sometimes we cannot do anything with this but for sure we should not provoke such situations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

avatar

Number of posts : 319
Age : 31
Localisation : Hungary, Kecskemét
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:32 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:


The child need both, mother and father. Every abnormal situation is wrong, sometimes we cannot do anything with this but for sure we should not provoke such situations.

Each child has right to a mother and a father. Until it is not unavoidably necessary - no more good-tempered heterosexual couples in loving relationship wanting to adopt a child in the country - , we shouldn't ban this right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
towito

avatar

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:53 pm

Rzeczpospolita wrote:

The child need both, mother and father. Every abnormal situation is wrong, sometimes we cannot do anything with this but for sure we should not provoke such situations.

I agree that children need them, but i just wanted to say that in some cases it would be better for them to have other parents than biological.
Just for their safety. I think heterosexual couples should be prefered with adopting thing which is clear for me.
Rest may buy a dogs or cats. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PinkFloyd



Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:37 am

I have opinion about that thread.I think that gay parade is stupid because it's weird to demostrate your sexuality on streets.I tought about it put conclusion was what is next parade?prostitute parade,sado maso parade,fat fetish parade or jerk off parade ?I think there are lots of more sexual miniorites and i don't see them on the street so why gays are execption?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade   

Back to top Go down
 
Lithuania bans EU-sponsored gay rights parade
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Portuguese Commission, 50th Anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights
» Sponsored content: New advertising format coming soon on Forumotion forums.
» Tony Blair's accolade for human rights defies satire
» Hose Pipe Bans
» Theresa May to bring in new Law to end human rights farce.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
People Are Same Everywhere :: Political :: Baltic’s-
Jump to: