People Are Same Everywhere

This international forum is for people from ex Soviet Union countries. Politics acts shouldn’t be cause of international hate. Aim is communication and dialog between people with different views. Be friendly and tolerant, speak English.

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsFAQLog in

Share | 

poll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PdM

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: poll   Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:41 pm

Quote :
When a farmer in U.S buys 2 cows, his neighbour thinks: Fuck, I have to buy 4 cows. I can't be worse than him.

In Poland when farmer buys 2 cows, his neighbour thinks: Damn, let these cows drop dead. He can't be better than me.

Today I was at nurse strike near PM chamber, and I started a discussion about politics with a men, who lives in US. He said that, what I have quoted up here.

So, tell me, do your nations have similar opinions about themselves, or rather different? ?
And do you have such a opinion about Poles?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiskun

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: poll   Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:57 am

PdM wrote:
Quote :
When a farmer in U.S buys 2 cows, his neighbour thinks: Fuck, I have to buy 4 cows. I can't be worse than him.

In Poland when farmer buys 2 cows, his neighbour thinks: Damn, let these cows drop dead. He can't be better than me.

Today I was at nurse strike near PM chamber, and I started a discussion about politics with a men, who lives in US. He said that, what I have quoted up here.

So, tell me, do your nations have similar opinions about themselves, or rather different? ?
And do you have such a opinion about Poles?

From day to day watching this forum I get to know that we Hungarians and you Poles have many common things in us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

poll
Page 1 of 1